If you're new to vinyl decals, I'll give you a quick tutorial.
1. The numbers came all on one sheet. I simply used scissors to cut them apart.
2. Sloooowly pull off the bottom layer.
3. The number or letter should appear backwards.
4. Place the number (sticky side down) on your clean jar. Start at the bottom and and work your way up. Use your finger to firmly press and rub on the vinyl. You want to work out any air bubbles.
5. Pull off the adhesive cover. Remove slowly and carefully!
6. Done! If you see any air bubbles, use your finger to press them out.
Monogrammed, labeled, and numbered glassware is everywhere like in Pottery Barn and West Elm. A much cheaper option is buying the glassware at a discount store and then adding your own vinyl decals. The other bonus? You can easily remove the vinyl when you're ready to change it up again! I buy all my vinyl numbers and letters on Etsy. You can find just about any size, color, or font!
Here are some other ways I have used vinyl decals:
Want to have some vinyl fun too? Shelly, over at House of Smiths (one of the most amazing DIY blogs you will EVER see) sells super cute decals for the home, holidays, etc.