Thursday, October 25, 2012

Boring, Brass, and Brown

Pin It
I have front door envy.  I look through other blogs, pinterest and websites and see the most beautiful entryways and front doors.
 
Now meet my front door:

 
Boring!  Brass!   Brown!  These are the adjectives that come to mind.

We bought this house from an older couple whose tastes aren't compatible with mine.  (That was my attempt to put it nicely.)   I have been cringing at this entryway since we moved here, and I decided that it was finally time to do something about it.  No time like late October to tackle an exterior painting project!  I've been doing what I can with the beautiful weather we've been lucky enough to have lately.

I still have a few finishing touches to work on today, so I'll be posting the new front door tomorrow! 



1 comment: