Holiday DIY Week continues today!
Here is my next DIY holiday project: a cute burlap banner made in 20 minutes!
2. Using Microsoft Word, I printed out JOY in bold print. I used Times New Roman, font size 250.
3. I cut out the letters and centered them on the pennants.
4. Using a ball point pen I traced the letters onto the pennants.
5. There, done tracing! The pen easily wrote on the burlap.
6. Using a sharpie marker, I colored in the letters.
Yup, it was that easy!
Here is the finished product:
I originally found the idea for a banner like this one at Proverbs 31 Girl.
Have a great Tuesday!